Vibrating Feeders Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters
Next-Gen Vibrating / Grizzly Feeders
The RD Vibrating feeders have been designed for the toughest applications capable of high capacity and the ability to process abrasive material, either in stationary or mobile plants(tracks or wheels).
RD Vibrating Feeder is a kind of linear direction feeding equipment. It is generally installed in front of the primary crusher, conveys big blocks continuously and evenly while removing the dirt and impurities by screen bars. As necessary equipment, it can effectively control the feeding capacity to match with the capacity of the whole crushing plant. In the Sand-Stone production line, it can send materials to crusher evenly and continuously and at the same time, it can screen materials roughly.
RD Vibrating feeders feature a rugged yet flexible design, extra heavy-duty construction, exclusive vibrator technology and ease-of field-changes in grizzly opening and deck-slope. RD’s Vibrating feeder series is designed particularly for continuous use with any hard and abrasive materials. They combine a robust frame design with high feeding capacity and a limited overall height. These features make it ideal for operation in restricted space, and in both stationary and mobile plants.
- With a RD vibrating feeder the primary plant can reach the maximum efficiency.
- Speed & stroke adjustable: better feed control of the Primary Crusher
- Longstroke capability: better scalping efficiency (when the feed contains high ration of flaky material).
- Circular Motion creating uniform screening. • Rubber suspension: smoother shut down of the unit, safety (fingers), reduced noise, and better isolation ratio.
- Unique feature of stroke angle adjustment to suit application needs.
- Modular heavily built twin-vibrator mechanism with large size roller bearings
- Welded steel body reinforced with heavy joists for impact loads.
- Vibrating Mechanism Generates Angular Motion To Efficiently Movement Of Material.
- Self-reliving Grizzly Bar Design Reduces Plugging, Increasing Productivity.
- Perfect Fit In Front Of Primary Crushers.
- Large Grizzly Area Efficiently Removes Fines Which Minimizes Crushers Wear.
- Efficiently Feeding Portable And Stationary Systems.
- Maximizes Machines Efficiencies By Improving Material Feed Points.